Prednisone is used for treating severe allergies, arthritis, asthma, multiple sclerosis, and skin conditions. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Prednisone is a corticosteroid. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It also suppresses the immune system. Prednisone is used as an anti-inflammatory or an immunosuppressant medication.
Buy Prednisone 10 mg
Your order will arrive between 1-3 business days after verifying your order by phone.
Nearly All packages are delivered by USPS. A minority of orders may be delivered through other smaller carriers.
We charge a standard $19.95 for Priority Mail and $39.95 for Express Mail for all orders within the 48 continental U.S. states.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and ACH (e-checks)
How to Use
Use Prednisone as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Take Prednisone by mouth with food. Prednisone comes as a dose pack with specific instructions as to when to take the medicine or how much to take each time. It is very important to follow these instructions as closely as possible. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Prednisone is a corticosteroid. It works by decreasing or preventing tissues from responding to inflammation. It also modifies the body's response to certain immune stimulation.
If you miss a dose of Prednisone, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F), and keep away from moisture.
Warnings / Precautions
Do NOT use Prednisone if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Prednisone
- you have a systemic fungal infection
- you are currently taking mifepristone
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Prednisone . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are scheduled for a vaccination with a live virus vaccine (eg, smallpox)
- if you have an underactive thyroid, liver or kidney problems, diabetes, or ulcerative colitis
- if you have heart problems, esophagitis, gastritis, stomach obstruction or perforation, or an ulcer
- if you have a history of mental problems, such as depression
- if you have a herpes infection in your eye or any other type of infection (bacterial, fungal, or viral); have or recently had tuberculosis (TB) or tested positive for TB, measles, or chickenpox.
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Prednisone . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because the effectiveness of Prednisone may be decreased
- Clarithromycin azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), steroidal contraceptives (eg, desogestrel), or troleandomycin because side effects, such as weakness, confusion, muscle aches, joint pain, or low blood sugar, may occur
- Methotrexate or ritodrine because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased
- Hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), mifepristone, or live vaccines because the effectiveness of these medicines may be decreased
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or aspirin because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased or decreased
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Difficulty sleeping; feeling of a whirling motion; increased appetite; increased sweating; indigestion; mood changes; nervousness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); appetite loss; black, tarry stools; changes in menstrual periods; convulsions; depression; diarrhea; dizziness; exaggerated sense of well-being; fever; general body discomfort; headache; increased pressure in the eye; joint or muscle pain; mood swings; muscle weakness; personality changes; prolonged sore throat, cold, or fever; puffing of the face; severe nausea or vomiting; swelling of feet or legs; unusual weight gain; vomiting material that looks like coffee grounds; weakness; weight loss.
If you have any questions about Prednisone, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider. Prednisone is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people. If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Prednisone Search Terms
Where to buy prednisone overnight delivery. Mail order prednisone from usa pharmacies. Purchase cheap prednisone pills with free prescription. How to get prednisone online usa drugstores. Real prednisone without prior prescription..